The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
- Accepting All Insurances
- Medicaid with Dr. Referral
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
We have payment plans to suit many different budgets, including no-down-payment options, no-interest financing, and extended payments plans. We offer in-office financing and outside financing options through Springstone and Care Credit.
- CareCredit offers no interest for six, 12, 18, and 24 months (minimum purchase amount may be required). Extended payment plans are available, ranging from 24 to 60 months with 14.90% APR. Visit their website for additional information and to apply: www.carecredit.com
** Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans. **
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.